• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain's hat

cass'mom

Mouseketeer
I know it may be strange but my dd (6) is dying for a captain's hat (mainly, since a nasty old lady at a local garage sale wouldn't let her have this old ugly one she was selling for $1--she was firm at $3)...do any of the stores onboard carry them since mommy is feeling guilty for not giving in to the $3? :guilty: Oh, I FULLY realize I'll be paying considerably more but it'll be nice, clean, and most important, from DCL!

I think they sell one with mickey ears. Or, they often sell the captains hats at the auctions..hubby just picked one up, not for $3 of course..lol.

My son has the Capt. Mickey hat. It is real cute. He was saluted all around the ship as well as in the airport. (but beware it does have Mickey Ears on it)

When they had auctions on the Magic, I picked up a Captain Tom autographed genuine cap. It was made by Superior Uniform Cap Company in Chicago.

Thanks so much everyone! I posted that almost 6 years ago! :rolleyes1 I wish I had all your info back then! Not too confident my almost 12 year old will wear it now! Maybe I should wear it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter