• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain's Grille @ YC????

MarylandMom

Earning My Ears
I'm thinking about trying Captain's Grille on my upcoming trip. Long ago, I recall reading that it was a "hidden gem" of the Epcot area. Would you agree?

I thought I could walk over to the YC after a day at Epcot. I'm from Maryland and love crab cakes. I would likely order them. Has anyone tried the crab cakes? If so, what do you think? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I also agree it's a hidden gem. We did dinner there and it was one of the best meals and best bargains (relatively Disney speaking, of course) of all my Disney trips. Never had the crab cakes but I have to rank the Clam Chowder as excellent.

Glad to hear the good reviews of Captains Grille as we will be eating here for first time in June

The food was good, but the service was awful. I was the longest meal of the whole trip. 2 1/2 hours and there was only 2 adults and an infant in our party

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter