Captain's Grille now a Dinner Buffet??

I wonder which buffet restaurant offers the menu in the OP? That's definitely not the usual buffet offerings at WDW.

I wonder which buffet restaurant offers the menu in the OP? That's definitely not the usual buffet offerings at WDW.

There was another thread started the same day as this one for Captains Grille. A poster on that thread stated it is the menu used for holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Definitely explained some of the side dishes!

There was another thread started the same day as this one for Captains Grille. A poster on that thread stated it is the menu used for holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Definitely explained some of the side dishes!

That makes sense--thanks!

I was kind of hoping it would be a buffet lol Or something like the breakfast set up there where you can order the buffet or off the menu. The breakfast buffet is actually quite good there with some unique items like breakfast souffles and quiches and such. It's also been a quiet alternative for us from the zoo that is the Cape May buffet. I was soo disappointed the last time we went to Cape May for breakfast due to how unbelievably crowded it was compared to the size of the buffet itself. It was like ants crowding a sugar cube and I completely lost my appetite...which doesn't happen often :laughing: and couldn't wait to leave. At least my DD enjoyed the characters in their beach wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter