• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain's Grill

Veteran Wife

Earning My Ears
We will be in WDW mid-September and have dinner reservations for Captain's Grill the day after we arrive. We decided to head over to Epcot that day. How long of a walk would it be from Epcot over to Captain's Grill? I'm trying to decide whether to keep our dinner reservation, or cancel it and go somewhere else. We've never been to Captain's Grill, so I'm really hoping to try it out. Thanks!

We tried CG for the first time last year. We ate there for lunch and loved it!! My DD got the fish & chips, and she loved them. She even made sure that we tried them because they were so good. My DH and I both got the lobster roll, and we really enjoyed it. We are going back this year again, but it will be for lunch. Not sure about their dinner menu though. I say give it a try.

From the International Gateway in Epcot (between the UK and France in WS), it's maybe a 10 minute walk tops to Captain's Grill. :goodvibes

How long of a walk would it be from Epcot over to Captain's Grill?

It depends on where in EPCOT you are when you start your walk. If you're in World Showcase near the International Gateway entrance, plan on 10 minutes or less. It could easily take twice as long from the Future World area.

Thanks so much for the help. I will make sure the be in the WS near the time that we have to walk over. Glad to hear I made a good choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter