Captain Marvin's - Stingray City/Snorkel

tonyolily

Luv 2 Lurk
We were thinking about doing the two stop snorkel/stingray city tour. The problem is that the tour start time is 11:15. Our ship's ashore time is 10:30, plus we have to tender over. Will we have enough time to make it by 11:15? Has anyone else done this recently? Any tips, advice? TIA for your help!

I tried to sign up for the 11:15 with them and they emailed me back saying that it was to close to when we arrived at port and they switched me to a 12pm two stop tour.

Here's the email:

Hi, Thanks for your order! You have requested reservations on our 11:15 AM trip for September 2nd; however, because your ship arrives at 10:30 AM and it will take some time for you to tender off the ship after it arrives, this trip will not work for you. The latest check-in time for our 11:15 AM trip is 10:45.

Our 12:00 two-stop trip (Stingray City sandbar plus one snorkelling stop, same tour but only later) works well with your ship’s schedule, so I have reserved 4 spots for you on this trip.

Oh, okay! That would work out better. I'll have to see if they offer that for our sailing. Thanks! :thumbsup2

We were thinking about doing the two stop snorkel/stingray city tour. The problem is that the tour start time is 11:15. Our ship's ashore time is 10:30, plus we have to tender over. Will we have enough time to make it by 11:15? Has anyone else done this recently? Any tips, advice? TIA for your help!

Did you book through DCL or on your own?

I haven't booked this one yet, but if we do book it would be on our own. We did this same tour booking on our own with Captain Marvin's back in 2008 and they were awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter