• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain EO is coming to Epcot 7/2!

WOW!!! Soo excited about this being that I will be there on july 8th :cool1: It will be my first time on EO.

Where at in Epcot? I would assume the HISTA theater? But the article doesn't mention a closing or refurb of HISTA.

I'm hoping this will still be there when we return in October! Never got to see it and would love the opportunity!!

saw it at DL for the first time ever. it was cute, definitely a riot to see the 80's!

Oh please please please replace Honey I Shrunk the Audience! I love all things Disney but seriously, if I have to sit through that one more time I might scream! Yay Captain EO is coming back! It would be great if they could put Captain EO in the old Wonders of Life Pavilion, but it fits so much better over where HISTA is.

Oh please please please replace Honey I Shrunk the Audience!

It will be going into the HISTA theater.

The HISTA theater is already virtually 100% equipped to play EO.

I'm pretty sure it'll end up replacing HISTA.

While I'm excited to see Captain EO return, I was hoping that HISTA would be replaced with a new Wall-E themed movie. I think that would be a great fit in FW. Maybe someday. I am looking forward to Captain EO! I'm glad we took the time to see HISTA one last time on our last trip.

It will be going into the HISTA theater.

The HISTA theater is already virtually 100% equipped to play EO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter