• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Capt Marvin turtle tour or just do it though the turtle farm

Juliemomma

Earning My Ears
I'm pretty sure my 3 &6 yr old would be terrified of the stingrays. (they won't even touch the starfish and other sealife they have in the interactive section of the zoo). So, sounds like the turtle farm is our best bet. Since 4 and under is free with capt Marvin, technically the farm plus island trip would be cheaper. I see that whole tour is less than 2 hours.
Or would it be better to pay the extra money and spend the day at the turtle farm and swim in their lagoon section and other things they have there? Did I read the turtle farm will pick you up? I didn't see that mentioned on their site.

We did the island tour thru CM. I think it was more like 2 1/2 hours, but.....the hit was definitely the turtle farm, but in Hell, the driver caught an iguana for the kids. He was a lot of fun. On the way home we had a choice of being dropped off at one of the major beaches (7 Mile or Sea Grape) or going back to the tender port...so if you wanted to do a beach, this would save one way transportation.

We had about 45 minutes at the turtle farm, which was just about right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter