Capt Cooks Breakfast

Tink Wanna Be

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what's on the menu at Capt Cooks in the Poly for breakfasst. The online menu only shows cereal, oatmeal and fruit. I'm planning to use most of our CS credits on breakfast and my kids will want something like waffles, french toast, etc. some days. I was hoping Capt Cooks would be a good fit. Anyone know if they actually have more on the menu?

Yes they do - we didn't eat breakfast there the last time we were there, but I know they have Mickey waffles. Most likely they will have some kind of breakfast platter type thing, and a croissant sandwich (usually eggs, bacon, cheese).

ETA: I'm not sure where you're looking, but I just checked the allears menu and it shows exactly what I said above:
http://allears.net/menu/menu_chh.htm
And I forgot the Tonga Toast !!!

Thank you. I was looking on wdwinfo.com. I'll use allears from now on:) I've heard great things about tonga toast...can't wait to try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter