• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cape may

Go to your WDW app or the website and just do a search for Cape May. Pull up the restaurant (even though it still says Temporarily Closed) and click on the menu. The menu has been updated.

Thank you I found it.
The crab legs are now an extra $29 a pound. Sure am glad I don’t eat those. I bet that price will result in fewer reservations booked.
Although I understand your point on the prices for the crab legs and/or lobster, I bet you that reservations still fill up in a heartbeat.

At $42/adult without the add-ons, the prices are not out of line at all (relative to Disney prices) and the menu is still pretty good.

Has anyone heard of you get both the turf platter and seafood one or if you have to choose one?

I think you guys are right. It will be booked. The way I take it I think you get both platters.
I’m very excited it’s reopening . We often go twice during our trips

Seen it today and booked a dinner for June 5th. I didn't read the menu, $29 a pound for crab legs? May have to re think this reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter