Cape May?

dchronister

DIS Veteran
Ok, i saw another post where a poster ask if there was crab legs on the bar and the answer was yes. I have always looked over it because there wasn't enough things on the menu that i liked to convince me to go there, but, I would have gone long ago had I known that little nugget of info. Is there anything else I should know? Otherwise is the menu pretty accurate? Thanks

The last time we were there, there were no crab legs. However, that was last june, perhaps things have changed?

Crab legs have been there since summer of 2009 at least.They were there for our Dec 09 trip and afaik all reports are that they were there all of 2010.The menu items listed are not always accurate, we found more stuff on the buffet than was listed

The crab legs were there 2x in 2009 when we went and last year in 2010 when we went.

I can confirm their existence as of early Dec 2010 and I sure did put a hurtin' on 'em.

We were there the first week of May 2010 and they did not have crab legs. I was very disappointed. We have a reservation for this May. Hoping this time they have crab legs.

Lord I hope they have them, its why I made the ADR, and I made it on one of the days they are also suppose to have fried shrimp.. I dont like clams or mussels so i sure will be dissapointed..

I too have ADR's for May (mothers day weekend) I have read several posts they have Crab legs and I really really hope they do!!! I like other stuff, but that puts it over the top for me!!
ANYONE BEEN THERE RECENTLY, like in last week?!
Wonder if it depends on the quality, maybe May not a good month!? Ill die!!!

If you want to see current food pics go to my Feb link. We love it there and find plenty to eat and I hope they keep the crab legs on the buffet forever LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter