• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cape May

Angel59920

Mouseketeer
We are having breakfast here at 8:00am what is the best way to get there from the music resort? Should I take the bus or a taxi? If I take the bus how do I get there? Thanks

If you take Disney transportation, you would either have to take a HS bus. You could just take the pathway from HS to the BC resort. Many folks will tell you to take a taxi b/c of time, but my preference is to use Disney transportation. We just build in the time. If you do so, allow 1 hour.

At that time of the morning I would say taxi but if you do decide to walk from DHS, give yourself at least 15-20 min to walk. More if your kids are small.

The 20 minute walk from DHS to BC is very nice but I'd take a taxi.

Thanks everybody for your help. How do I get a taxi? Do they have a number or can I just go to the lobby and get one.

Thanks everybody for your help. How do I get a taxi? Do they have a number or can I just go to the lobby and get one.

Just go to Bell Services at the hotel. They will arrange it for you. Usually, there are cabs already waiting at each resort and it's immediate to get one. We've never waited more than 5 minutes for a cab at any resort there. You can also call Bell Services from your room while you are getting ready and say you want a cab at xx time and it will be waiting for you when you get to the Bell desk.

We have a 7:50 breakfast at Cape May and we'll be coming from POP. I plan on taking the bus to DHS then boat to BC. The boats will be running since Hollywood & Vine offers an 8am character breakfast at DHS before the park opens.

Thanks again for everybody's help with this. It's my first trip and just want to make sure i know where i am going and how to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter