Cape May

Miska

Mouseketeer
Thinking of going to Cape May-any airport reasonably close? Suggestions for a reasonably priced hotel or B &B:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The closest airport you will find is probably Atlantic City International Airport in Pomona. Once you leave the airport you can get on the NJ Parkway and you are looking at a drive of about 40-45 minutes. I live locally so I can't really recommend any hotels or B&B's.....never had to stay over. Sorry!

AC is the closest airport, followed by PHL if you are looking for flights.

Check out CAPEMAY.com and CAPEMAYTIMES.com for lots of great info. Lots of lodging and dining info there.

Not sure if a "reasonably priced" vacation in Cape May is possible these days, especially during summer season. That said, we will be there this summer for our 26th annual visit! My family loves the place.

PM me if you have any specific questions.

Kim

AC is the only airport that's close. It's small, but clean and pretty efficient. As for where to stay, I agree with the OP that there are really no inexpensive places to stay in Cape May. I would suggest that you look into Congress Hall. I've stayed there several times and it is a really nice hotel with a great location. However, it's kind of expensive. Hope this helps. Good luck.

I am from Cape May. I am actually going down tonight when I get out of work today. Luckily I have several free places to stay with my family there.

Everyone is right, the closest airport is AC. Spirit Airlines flies into there. Cape May itself is pretty expensive but there are places on the next Island over, Wildwood Crest that are more resonable is is only 5 miles from Cape May( just over the bridge). The other option is to camp as there are a few campgrouds if you are into camping.

Some nice places in Cape May are: Congress Hall, La Mer hotel, Atlas Inn. If money is no option I would suggest the Southern Mansion. Make sure you eat dinner at Lucky Bones (Across from the Lobster House), its great.

Cape May is one of my favorite places to go. Before Daytona Beach that is where I wanted my ashes spread when I died, sorry to be so grim. I love Cape May

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter