Cape May Question

tmaxwell

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

We will be heading back "home" August 2017 and was wondering if Cape May is worth it?

We will be staying at WL and just curious how much of a pain it would be to get from there to Cape May? Was thinking of replacing it with Whispering Canyon if it's too much.

We will have my daughter (7) and son (5) plus a stroller since neither one of them could survive walking all day.

Thank you for your help!!

Cape May is really, really good. We have eaten there for breakfast and dinner multiple times. However, I am a bigger fan of staying close for meals especially when you have little ones with you. Since you're staying at WL, I'd take advantage of all the resort has to offer including the dining options. It is so nice to be able to go upstairs if there is a spill on clothing or if a child has a "moment"...all parents know what I am talking about! :rolleyes:

I may be alone on this, but I think Cape May is not "worth it." When we we there, the buffet was picked over, and the place had too few wait staff with way too much to do. The food, what there was of it, was overcooked and gray. The crab legs were too much work for the paltry amounts, and whenever new items came the patrons were like hungry vultures descending on a carcass. I was very put off for the price and conditions and hour long wait from our reservation time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter