cape may question

tinkerbella69

Mouseketeer
just looked at park hours for november is it possible to see the 6:30 fantasmic show and still get to cape may for dinner before 9:30 thanks

If F! starts at 6:30, then you should be able to make it easy. F! is only a 30 minute show, and it starts on time. Give yourself 45 minutes to get out of the park and you should be at BC by 8:30 easy. If you're fast and get lucky getting out of the park you could be there by 8:00.

In November it would be dusk by 6:30. It may also be a night when there is a second Fantasmic. On the other hand, if this is the only show that night and DHS closes at 7, the exiting the park will take time.

Are you planning to drive from DHS to BC? That will probably be fine.

Are you planning to take the boat from DHS to BC? That could be a problem. You might end up waiting for a long time because the boats fill up quickly and you might have to wait through several boat-loads before you're on your way.

Are you planning on walking? Even at a very comfortable pace, it wouldn't be more than 25-30 minutes.

Definetely do not get the last dining time at cape may. We did that in december. Really we were late (we had to wait for 2 boats to get out of the studios) and then they lost our adr, so we ended up being last. The food was slim pickings and our server was so tired, she disappeared for a while and when she was there it looked like she wanted to go home etc.

Definetely do not get the last dining time at cape may. We did that in december. Really we were late (we had to wait for 2 boats to get out of the studios) and then they lost our adr, so we ended up being last. The food was slim pickings and our server was so tired, she disappeared for a while and when she was there it looked like she wanted to go home etc.

We've had the opposite experience. Been at Cape May at closing more than once. The server asked us what we wanted so it could be brought out hot and fresh just for us. I've actually had the same experience at other buffets too -- Crystal Palace and Boma come to mind.

Don't hesitate to ask if you think something is lacking. They are unlikely to say no; more likely to offer you an alternative if they are really completely out of something.

We've had the opposite experience. Been at Cape May at closing more than once. The server asked us what we wanted so it could be brought out hot and fresh just for us. I've actually had the same experience at other buffets too -- Crystal Palace and Boma come to mind.

Don't hesitate to ask if you think something is lacking. They are unlikely to say no; more likely to offer you an alternative if they are really completely out of something.

Actually my dh did do this for me. It was the carved meat and he asked was there another piece left etc? The chef said, no its all thats left etc. and was not willing to do anything. So next week our adr is for like 5:15. I will see how it is at the other end of the spectrum. (much earlier adr) I am only giving this place another chance because my dh loves crab legs. I always do a dining review, so we will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter