Cape May or Chefs de France?

Keith

Mouseketeer
Which is better, Cape May Cafe (dinner) or Chefs de France (lunch)? We've never been to either one. 2 adults, spending the day at Epcot. Are there characters at Cape May?

Cape May only has characters for breakfast. Not dinner.

Chefs de France has really yummy food. Check out my review with pics at the link below. Short ribs was so lean and tender. Deserts and appetizers are out of this world too. I highly recommend it.

We've never been to Chef de France, but we love Cape May. Cape May is a must do for us every trip. As the pp said, characters are at breakfast, but not dinner.

As of right now between the two I prefer Cape May. Both are quite good. The service at Cape May is almost always better.

I like Chefs & Cape May but if I had to choose between the two.

I would pick Cape May every time for dinner.

Enjoy!

I like both.

If I was already in EPCOT for the day and planning to stay after the meal I would choose Chefs de France.

If I was leaving EPCOT and not returning and wanted a yummy buffet I would choose Cape May.

Cape May always!!! We tried Chefs once and were not wowed and the service was not so hot. We love Cape May every time. Always eat there every trip!

We like cape may very much. Chefs de france was the most terrible meal (dinner) that we have had ever at Disney and he has gone to many different restaurants as we have gone at least4 or 5 times on free dining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter