Cape May or Boma?

We did Boma on our last trip and it was the only restaurant that we all said, "never again". It just wasn't for us.

We are going to try Cape May on this trip. I think it will be a better fit for our group.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Loved Cape May last trip.
Boma in 2008, not so much.

Big question, what does your group enjoy more, seafood or international spices/flavors? Cape May is a great seafood buffet (although DW hates seafood and still enjoyed the other selections). Boma's flavors just didn't connect with my palate. I know others who love it though.

Both are good. I'd go to Cape May if you particulary love seafood. If not, I'd go for Boma because they have so much variety.

Both are GREAT choices. Our two favorite buffets at WDW. You can't go wrong with either. You can see menu items from the restaurants at www.allears.net. Make your decision on the food; Seafood from Cape May or interesting flavors from Boma.

I would say Boma, this is a great place with so many different options! This was our whole families favourite meal on our last trip and this included 3 kids under 10.

I do however LOVE Cape May but prefer the breakfast, I guess because I am not a huge seafood fan.....

Good luck in your decision:)

Never did Boma, but we did Cape May this past trip and I loved it. The lobster tortellini is to die for, and the desserts are fantastic - try the lava Cake!

We did Boma on our last trip and it was the only restaurant that we all said, "never again". It just wasn't for us.

We are going to try Cape May on this trip. I think it will be a better fit for our group.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

OMG...you took the words right out of my mouth! We are really looking forward to Cape May this august!:wizard:

We went to Cape May twice two weeks ago on our trip to the Beach Club, it was that good (and convenient on the last night ;) ). That said, we changed an October reservation from Boma to Cape May due to loving their buffet! My parents love Boma but the flavors there are a little different and my husband loved Cape May's seafood, crab legs, I loved the tortellini and side dishes too, also different salad combinations, and the desserts were wonderful! We are planning on Cape May about 7pm and heading over to Epcot afterwards to catch Illuminations since the Beach Club is at the back door of the World Showcase!!

Highly recommend Boma. It is something completely different then any other restaurant at Disney. Great selection of food and they do have basic chicken/fries for any kids. Also it has one of the best dessert selections at any of the buffets that we have been to at the world.

BOMA! I went there on our last trip and it was the best buffet at WDW for us. I have two picky eaters (at the time 12 and 5 year olds) they loved it! There is something there for everyone. We will definitely go back next time. Like someone else said the deserts are awesome too!

This isn't even a contest. LOL!

BOMA hands down. They have all kinds of meat, fish, poultry, salads, humus, veggies/crudite, side dishes, fruit, 3 types of soup, rolls, bread, african breads, dips, watermelon rine salad (awesome). Of course they have chicken nuggets, fries and some american food. The atmosphere is exotic and very enjoyable.

Brunette

Boma buffet is fabulous and the AKL is a sight to behold.

Never been to Cape May so I can't compare, Boma is yum yum... so good we are eating there twice on our next trip :yay:

I love Boma! It's delicious and there is always a wide variety of foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter