Cape May Dinner

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by melissafox18, May 29, 2013.

1. melissafox18

melissafox18 DIS Veteran

How many non-seafood options are available for adults? I think DH would love to have dinner there but I'm not a seafood eater. I will do steak, chicken, pork, pasta, etc.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Liam

Liam Dis Veteran

Don't worry there are lots of non seafood choices. You will find plenty to eat

4. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

There is usually carved beef roast, baked chicken on kiddie bar, usually at least a couple dishes with meat & veggies, meat and pasta, maybe another or two. You won't starve though - :)

5. 2 Little Mermaids

2 Little Mermaids Mouseketeer

I am the only non-seafood eater in my family (plus the kids) and I love it. There is ribs and chicken, carved meats plus plenty of sides. I did not walk away hungry. Plus the dessert are so yummy. I'm the only one to had any since when I was on dessert everyone else was getting more crab. Going again in sept.

6. Antonio

Antonio Mouseketeer

My wife is allergic to seafood and had no problem finding plenty of things to eat there. Enjoy.

7. sunshineNJ

sunshineNJ DIS Veteran

Unfortunatly Cape May does NOT serve ribs anymore!:(

8. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

You're so right, and they were soooo good! Now, I have to get my fix at Trails End dinner ::yes::

9. TBGOES2DISNEY

TBGOES2DISNEY DIS Veteran

This is my DH's favorite restaurant. I don't like seafood. While I personally wouldn't go back again if it were my choice, I didn't leave hungry. I just sat there for a while waiting for him to finally finish eating the snow crab legs (or whatever they are called). :rotfl:

10. ToyStory3

ToyStory3 DIS Veteran

There are soups and salads there as well!

11. gtpoohbear

gtpoohbear DIS Veteran

I found plenty to eat even as a vegetarian, so if you eat other meats you'll definitely be okay. I can't remember the choices exactly, but I know there was pasta and a few veggies.

12. 2 Little Mermaids

2 Little Mermaids Mouseketeer

What. :( they were my go to meat for that meal. Oh well we have HDDR the next day anyway. I can survive on their cornbread and chicken.