Cape May dinner for Non Seafood eaters??

nateryan

Mouseketeer
DH and I are not seafood eaters - at all. Would the "american" side of this buffet be good for us meat and potato people?:confused3

I'd suggest you consider someplace else. Even the seafood section of this buffet gets mixed reviews here.

This USE to be a good meal..... we ate there in November, and won't be eating there again for a long time..
Not worth the price IMO.

I'll give Cape May two thumbs up from a land lubber. We eat here every year, and while some think it has fallen a bit over the years (may be true), we still enjoy it every year. There is plenty to eat on the "land" side - bbq ribs, some kind of chicken, maybe a sausage & peppers dish or beef stroganoff, potatoes. And the desserts are still good too (maybe not what they were 3-4 years ago, but still good). The oreo bon bons are worth the price of admission alone.

As a "simple" meat and potatoes guy, Cape May might be my favorite dinner buffet food-wise.

I guess being that you aren't seafood eaters at all, i don't understand why you would pick this rest. to eat..(Unless you are going with seafood eaters) there are lots of other better meat and potato rest. that would be a better choice.. The atmosphere is loud and the setting is nothing special.. (And i do love the BC hotel! Don't get me wrong! LOL)

Hi nater;
imo: if you arent seafood eaters, dont waste your $ and choose a different place to eat... If your looking for a good buffet thats not in the parks try 1900park (gf).

Actually, I would only go to Cape May for the American side of the buffet. The seafood side of the buffet is really disappointing, quality-wise.
barf.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter