Cape May Character Breakfast Question

3boymthr

DIS Veteran
:wave2:

We currently have a Chef Mickey's breakfast reservation but I want to switch to the Cape May Goofy breakfast since we're staying at the YC and it would be much more convenient. We've also gotten a lot of feedback that this is a more laid-back quieter breakfast with more character interaction. We're also planning getting an ADR for the O'hana character breakfast (gotta see Stich) which has Mickey - so that's not a concern.

But - here's the deal breaker - when we go out for breakfast my youngest two will only eat pancakes or waffles. Does Cape May serve waffles and/or pancakes?

TIA

There were Mickey Head waffles at the Cape May breakfast when we were there in November.

Hi,

We have had breakfast at Cape May every trip since 1994 and there have always been Mickey waffles there.

I just wanted to add my 2 cents. We ate there back in August and that buffet was far the best breakfast we had. There was such a variety of food. I never would have thought to have asparagas for breakfast but it was the BEST! We actually went there because my DS loves Chip and Dale and they were there. That was his highlight. I have been reading that they are no longer there-Donald is now there. ENJOY!!!!

By the way O'hana's breakfast is good. It's not a buffet but family style served. Don't be afraid to ask for more. The bread is really good. I also had cinnamon roll and went back for seconds and my husband had already eaten it all. This time when we go back, I'll make sure to get my share before I had the plate to him. :rotfl:

I do remember the Mickey waffles. It's been a long time since we ate there.

I do remember the Mickey waffles. I agree, that was some of the best food I had while at Disney.

They had Mickey waffles last year in April. Loved them!! The food is excellent at Cape May. We are going back again in May and I have Cape May breakfast on my list of things to do! Enjoy!!

Cape May is SOOO good for breakfast! DH and I were just there in December and the food was awesome. Mickey waffles are his favorite. :)

Also, the character interaction is great! We are 2 adults with no kids and the characters always spend lots of time with us at Cape May. In fact the last time we were there, Minnie and Goofy stopped at our table twice and Donald three times- it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter