• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cape May Cafe

Hopefully and very HOPEFUL that they had run OUT of oreo bon bons ... However, this is my husbands favorite place not because of the bon bons but because of the crab legs. So if the crab legs are there he is good to go. Now I wouldn't mind having an oreo bon bon too if they are there when we go in 5 wks from today pixiedust:

We went there tonight and the Oreo Bon Bons are gone. They have replaced them with another chocolate dish that is much better in my opinion. Actually, I think most of the desserts have changed. They don't have the key lime tarts anymore either. I think they were replaced with a Boston Creme Cake that was pretty good as well. They also had a strawberry shortcake dish, some sort of flan, and a mini cheesecake.

I don't remember seeing the ribs but I think the waitress said they were up there. The make your own salad has changed and now there are different pre-made salad dishes to choose from. The NE clam chowder also has changed a little. They still have the crab legs and clams but there are supposed to be some sauces that you can put with them. Those didn't interest me so I didn't look too hard for them. They also added a pork loin to the flank steak area. Other dishes I remember are: corn on the cob, salmon, clam strips, a type of rice dish, red potatoes, mashed potatoes, some sort of pasta, mac and cheese, cheese pizza, fried cod, baked chicken legs, rolls and cornbread.

When we were there the other night, our waiter said you could buy the Oreo bon bons at the Marketplace. We walked over after dinner but we didn't see any (nor did we ask) so I'm not sure. Our waiter isn't new, he waited on us last year too.

We went there tonight and the Oreo Bon Bons are gone.

GAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!! The nightmare is true.

When we were there the other night, our waiter said you could buy the Oreo bon bons at the Marketplace. We walked over after dinner but we didn't see any (nor did we ask) so I'm not sure. Our waiter isn't new, he waited on us last year too.

DW ordered a plate of them (I think 6) a couple years ago from room service for my b-day when we stayed at BCV. As long as they're available somehow, I guess I'll have to go this route to satisfy my needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter