• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cape May Cafe

Seamus9

Disney Deity
Booked it for our October trip, but now I can't find a menu that verifies that they have crab legs! They are the reason we are going. Anyone been there lately who can tell me?

The All-Ears menu is from 2009.

I would love to get updated pricing, and an idea of what seafood, pasta and meats are available. We have a reservation for September, but don't know if we will keep it.

Thanks in advance!

We just were there August 7th and are waitress said that they added it to their selections.

We ate there on August 6th and it was delicious, and yes they had the crab legs. My whole family loved our meal there!

Glad to read the good reviews. I have this booked for October and am SUPER excited about it!!! Does anyone have any pics they can post?

Just ate there on Sat and yes they have crab legs. The ribs in my view were to die for. We had a great server and it was raining with an hour wait for walk ups (we had an ADR) but never once felt rushed. Also do belive everything they say about the oreo bon bons. The best ending ever to a meal and a trip. Have a great time.

I am glad for the good reviews and have an ADR for November sure hope the crab legs are still on the menu then. Thanks so much fo all the info.

The All-Ears menu is from 2009.

I would love to get updated pricing, and an idea of what seafood, pasta and meats are available. We have a reservation for September, but don't know if we will keep it.

Thanks in advance!

The meats and pastas can change almost NIGHTLY.We had different things on day 1 of our trip vs day7 of our trip.

yep, crab legs, fish, chicken, ribs, prime rib, many many sides and salads and desserts:thumbsup2
it is a favorite for breakfast and dinner

Is a carved beef (like prime rib) always there, along with the ribs, chicken and yummy seafood?

Does anyone have an idea on current pricing?

Sorry for the questions, we are planning a dinner for 6 people with some different tastes.

Thanks!

Is a carved beef (like prime rib) always there, along with the ribs, chicken and yummy seafood?

Does anyone have an idea on current pricing?

Sorry for the questions, we are planning a dinner for 6 people with some different tastes.

Thanks!

a carved beef is always there and is usually a london broil or flank steak, ive never seen prime rib there and we go almost every trip (which is about 3-4 times a year).

we were there 3 weeks ago and it was up to $34.99 for the "holiday pricing" because it was the summer....i like how disney has made the whole summer a holiday!! reg pricing is $30.99

Can't wait to try it! Going there the first night of our next trip and staying at BCV for the first time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter