Cape may cafe or playhouse disney break

jschlicht3

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Beach club villas and we are wondering if we should do character breakfast at Cape May cafe or Hollywood and Vine Playhouse Disney breakfast? We will be going to MGM that morning also. Any input would be great. Thanks!!

Cape May is the best breakfast in all of WDW for us. The food is amazing and has so many choices...tons of fresh fruit. The place is not that busy in the early am so you get alot of character interaction, Minnie, CHip, Dale and Goofy in their bathing suits that talk to you (they write on the tablecloths) and play with you...a must do on all trips

Both places have good food, so I'd go with whichever characters your kids are more interested in.

Cape May Cafe: Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale

Hollywood & Vine: Jojo and Goliath from Jojo's Circus, and June and Leo from the Little Einsteins

We've never done the cape may one- but just did the H&V back in Feb. My kids LOVED LOVED LOVED it. There is so much to do during bfast. They have loads of dancing and songs and it is just so much more relaxed than any other character dining i have ever done. The other nice thing is that the characters send the kids back to the table to eat so you don't have to be the bad guy all the time.

Cape May for sure:thumbsup2 The food and characters are great. I think there is more fun for the whole family. But I guess ifyour kids love the characters at H&V then it may be a hard choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter