• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cape May Cafe Dinner Price

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
We would like to have dinner here on Dec. 8, but we're worried about the price. I thought it was $36 per adult, but then I saw on the Disney World site that it could be up to $59.99. :scared1: We will not be going if it's $60 a person, but how will I know until we get there?

So my questions is - What is the current price and when/why would it be $59.99?

I just checked my receipt. It is $35.99 per adult, not including tax.

It is definitely one of the more expensive buffets. You will need to add $4 for peak times. I am not sure what the kid price is.

P.S it would never be worth $60! It is not that great.

I just call Disney Guest services and ask what the current rates are for the buffets for your days.

We would like to have dinner here on Dec. 8, but we're worried about the price. I thought it was $36 per adult, but then I saw on the Disney World site that it could be up to $59.99. :scared1: We will not be going if it's $60 a person, but how will I know until we get there?

So my questions is - What is the current price and when/why would it be $59.99?

Are you confusing the Price level that they give for the price???

On the WDW site they breakdown the Restaurants by price level, $$$ means that the Restaurants in that range you should expect to pay from $36-$59.99, It does not mean that is a floating rate they will charge.

$$ is from $15-$35.99
$$$ is $36-$59.99
$$$$ is over $60

There are many sites that have the menus along with the prices they charge. Consult them if you want an accurate price.

I just checked my receipt. It is $35.99 per adult, not including tax.

It is definitely one of the more expensive buffets. You will need to add $4 for peak times. I am not sure what the kid price is.

P.S it would never be worth $60! It is not that great.
When did you go? What buffets are less expensive?

Are you confusing the Price level that they give for the price???

On the WDW site they breakdown the Restaurants by price level, $$$ means that the Restaurants in that range you should expect to pay from $36-$59.99, It does not mean that is a floating rate they will charge.

$$ is from $15-$35.99
$$$ is $36-$59.99
$$$$ is over $60

There are many sites that have the menus along with the prices they charge. Consult them if you want an accurate price.
On closer inspection, it does show Price Level: $$$ ($36 to $59.99).

We ate there at the regular price and did not find it worth it. We didn't eat enough to really get make it worth our while. We tried it, won't ever go back for that price.

If you want exact pricing, the best way to get it is call 407-WDW-DINE and ask. Disney itself does not publish exact pricing, only a range that applies to a group of restaurants. The price ranges you are seeing apply to all buffet/character meals and Cape May's prices are somewhere in between there. A lot of posters read the range as being the lowest child price and the highest adult price at that particular restaurant, but that is not the case.

My husband and I ate there this past Friday night and it was 35.99 per person. I don't feel like it was worth that much and would not pay out of pocket. We had free dining thankfully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter