• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cape May Cafe buffet or Coral Reef T/S ADR? Yakitori accept take out?

Tammy296

DIS Veteran
We are trying to finalize our ADR's and on the third day we will be visiting Epcot. We have quite a FOOD TRAIN planned out for this day utilizing two table service meals (one at Le Cellier and the other we need help with - see title)?

I also plan to visit Yakitori for a C/S - do they do take out?

We are on the DDP and our biggest use will be when we visit EPCOT.

We also have a plan to go to Boulangerie Patisserie and Beaches N Cream for Snack credits.

Help!!

-Tammy:cool1:

I am doing Coral Reef. Love the idea of eating under the sea. And with the ddp it will be a good deal, because it is expensive and I have to try the chocolate wave everyone talks about. he he. I have never been here before but it has really good reviews. good luck.

Not really sure what you're asking about TS, but I can tell you that Yakatori is a CS place, so therefore, you can take your food where ever you want. They are meals, tho, so they would be hard to eat as you walk along, if that's what you mean. You can bring your food out to the garden out back, where they have some tables. Very pretty.

We are shellfish eaters not fish eaters so we prefer Cape May Buffet. I love all the "American" food they offer too!

Coral Reef. We had an excellent meal there in October. We will be going there again this December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter