Cape May Buffet

I have always enjoyed Cape May for dinner. I am a big seafood fan (love those steamers and mussels) but they also have a wide selection of salads and hot entrees. The dessert bar is alittle disappointing. So, as far as buffets go, it's pretty good (but Boma is better!).

It was good, but it's not something that just HAS TO BE on my next list of places to eat at Disney.

I love the Cape May buffet, and I am not a big sea food lover. It is generally geared toward seadfood lovers, but they have so many other choices than seafood, that are delicious!

We also love this place. I'm don't even eat seafood but I find plenty to eat there. This place is a must everytime we go to DW.

I too love Cape May...we just ate there in March ad it was great. There are many choices! I REALLY LOVE the breakfast buffet here, but dinner is great too.:rotfl:

We enjoy it. Of course we are from east Texas, so can't get good seafood around here. There have been quite a few people from the Northeast who say they don't like it and get much better seafood at home. However, for us landlocked people it's pretty good. In fact I like it so much, that I'm dining there solo next week. I'm on the DDP and all of my other TS are over $40.00. I thought about booking a more expensive place, but really like Cape May. Last Sept I ate there with my mom and my ex. She refuses to touch mussels or clams and wouldn't go near the seafood side of the buffet and is usually a light eater. However, my ex and I were both through eating before her. She loved their pasta, salads, ribs, steamed potatoes, and desserts.

Love it! We are big fans of this buffet. Make sure to try the Oreo bon-bons.

WE enjoy it, especially DH. THe ribs are also quite good (albeit messy) and the dessert table generally has a great selection.

We love it and have ressies to go back in Aug., we also enjoyed the stroll around the beach club afterwards and you can walk over to the boardwalk or Epcot after dinner.:)

LOVE Cape May...can't wait to bring the kiddos there this coming trip..I am a seafood lover (though like another poster said, us northeasterners are hard to please lol) but it's not just that--the whole buffet IMO was good.
It is on DH's MUST do list. ;)

We are HUGE fans of this place for breakfast and dinner. DH is a littleneck fan so he enjoys it alot. This is not a huge seafood place, they have the clams, mussels, one catch of the day item and peel and eat shrimp. I am not a seafood eater but love the ribs, chicken, corn bread and all the other items on the buffet.

This is a must do for us on every trip.

Big fan of the Cape May... Every time I've gone to WDW we've had at least 1 dinner there, really since the first summer that it's been open...

While some things have changed since then, it is still a fantastic place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter