• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't wait

kay_key3

Mouseketeer
I love Disney World. My kids loved it as well. I plan on taking my family for my graduation back for the whole week. I wish I could go back sooner but I have one more year of college and then I will go as a gift to the years of giving my family has given me throughout my return to college. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

kay_key3 said:
I love Disney World. My kids loved it as well. I plan on taking my family for my graduation back for the whole week. I wish I could go back sooner but I have one more year of college and then I will go as a gift to the years of giving my family has given me throughout my return to college. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congrats on graduation! And what a great idea to thank your family! I'm trying to talk family members into coming with us when we go :wave:

Have FUN! :Pinkbounc

Addicted to Smilies :love: (can you tell?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter