Can't wait! What else can I plan???!!

jubelee1872000

Mouseketeer
Going to WDW November 11th thru November 16th, 2013. I CANNOT wait to see the new FANTASY LAND and stay at the ASMU!! I am so excited. I was busy planning all the ways we could cut costs on food by sharing meals ect..and even packing snacks already, and the free dining promotion came out, so now that is taken care of. We are 3 months out! What can I plan??!!! I am going nuts! I have the touring plan printed out, I have all my toiletries packed in my luggage. I also have a tentative list of what I am going to wear while we are there. A list of can't miss rides and experiences. Help distract me! LOL. :rotfl2:

Make sure you eat at Be Our Guest! It is really nice and you can use counter service credits for lunch. We also used snack credits for soup at lunch:) have a wonderful time!

Definitely start making dining reservations for your Table Service credits. If you wait too long it can be hard to get into some restaurants.

Make Dining Reservations ASAP. You're already behind the ball on some and some restaurants already won't have availability for your dates.

i booked a ressie at t-rex for thr afternoon that we arrive. other than that we are not planning on any more table service meals. i wanrt to try to get into bog for lunch if the line is not too long.

Are you traveling with kids? Check out the Dixie Delight blog, she has a ton of ideas of things to do for them.

I love planning trips, too, to anywhere. When travel plans are set, I use that carryover need to organize into other things. I take 15-30 minutes to tidy up a drawer or sort through a storage box, and the feeling passes temporarily. Doing a little bit of sprucing up every day really pays off after a few weeks.

I LOVE this post - it is the essence of DISboards!

I just got through my 6 months of planning and I pack the car tonight to start driving at 5AM tomorrow, so let me share my ridiculous planning. I have folders of stuff printed and other things...

Planning spreadsheet with
- our scheduled ADRs and other planned activities
- park hours
- EMH hours
- Undercover tourist rating for the day, and parks color coded per their recommendation

- EasyWDW touring recommendation maps (just to see how they compare to my own! LOL)

- Discounts sheet from allears.net for DVC, AP and TiW

- ADRs all made and a list of QUick Service preferences, plus a printed list of the 2 pages with dining plan Table Services and Quick Service locations, and, a consolidated copy of the Snack locations from that thread in the dining plan board

- printouts of details board posts for the pirate game and Sorcerors game in the MK for my daughter and her friend

- Driving plan with maps, favorite restaurants, AAA construction zones, etc.

- Printouts of all my hotel reservations

- Map/locations of grocery stores/Starbucks/Walmart etc. in the WDW area

- consolidated printout of the Steve Soares Entertainment Schedules

- iPod loaded with MyDisneyExperience, and link to mobile version of Steve Soars entertainment schedule

- Packing list, with almost everything crossed out now!

Hope that gives you some ideas... other than the obvious point that I am a nutjob.

We're going in December and i'm in the same boat...everything is planned out! I keep looking for things on the itinerary to change up and looking for new restaurants to try. I have my strategy for MVMCP planned and typed :rotfl2: I guess now I could make a packing list? I'm just so excited and want December to hurry!!

i booked a ressie at t-rex for thr afternoon that we arrive. other than that we are not planning on any more table service meals. i wanrt to try to get into bog for lunch if the line is not too long.

Just a note in case you havent seen previously, but the line moves very quickly. We got in line just past the end of the bridge and a CM said at least an hour...completely freaking my family out even though I said we'd be ok and not that long. We were seated in 20 minutes :). It took longer at cosmic rays!

As pp's have said, if you haven't made your table service reservations, do them now, and I hope you get into everywhere you can!

Start thinking about the photopass vs photopass plus, and pre order the cd for the one you want, much cheaper.

I watch a bunch of Disney movies, read some tr's, maybe find some PTR's that have people going at the same time as you! I also spend a lot of time on youtube watching trip videos to get even more excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter