• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't wait to eat all this good food. Got my adr's for next month.

gobraves39560

Mouseketeer
May 30th Raglan Road.. we LOVE LOVE LOVE this place, and my kids love the Irish dancers.

May 31st Coral Reef

June 1st House of Blues (not sure if this one or Prime Time Cafe.) yay!! Its on the dining plan now.

June 2nd T-Rex another one just added to the dining plan.

June 3rd 1900 Park Fare (another undecided one)… please advise me. :-) My kids are 8 and 9 and its our Magic Kingdom day. Thinking that Kat restaurant on the Boardwalk instead or even a table service at our resort. CSR.

We are then checking out of Disney and heading to Coco Key water park resort.

June 1st House of Blues (not sure if this one or Prime Time Cafe.) yay!! Its on the dining plan now.

June 3rd 1900 Park Fare (another undecided one)… please advise me. :-) My kids are 8 and 9 and its our Magic Kingdom day. Thinking that Kat restaurant on the Boardwalk instead or even a table service at our resort. CSR.

Sounds like fun. With the kids I would suggest the change from HOB to PTC. I would also give a big thumbs up to 1900 Park Fare for the whole family. Fun atmosphere.

Griz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter