Can't upload photo to thread

Disney Kidd

Mouseketeer
Hello. I'm new to the boards and am trying to post my first trip report. I want to upload photos, but there is no "upload file" button at the bottom of the page, just "create thread" and "preview." I've tried clicking and dragging a photo into the post, but it just says "uploads not available!"

I was having the same problem a few days ago. You have to have 10 posts before you can upload a photo.

Ok. Thank you! I thought it might have something to do with that! I have so many fun photos to go with my trip report. I will have to wait to post until I get 10 posts.

Ok. Thank you! I thought it might have something to do with that! I have so many fun photos to go with my trip report. I will have to wait to post until I get 10 posts.
Another thing, photo size must be smaller than 1MB to post. You can drag and drop, copy and paste, or use the "upload a file" button on the lower right.

Another thing, photo size must be smaller than 1MB to post. You can drag and drop, copy and paste, or use the "upload a file" button on the lower right.

Or, if you want to post something larger, use an external photo sharing site such as PhotoBucket, etc and then link the URL of your stored picture to your DIS message using the "Image" icon in the toolbar at the top of the message editor:

upload_2015-6-2_10-33-21.png

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter