Can't Think of a Better Way to Celebrate 5 Years!~A May 2015 PTR!-Update 5/16-New TR Link!

Hey Jen! Hope you had a great trip. Looking forward to hearing all about it. popcorn::

So I know I'm a little late considering your trip is ending today, but I just had to comment anyway! Hahah. From what I've heard, it's been a great trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Wow, you're getting so close!
Epcot is my favourite too. Love the must do list!

So close that it's already over! :sad: It's ok, it was a great trip! And thanks! We spent a lot of time at Epcot, as always! :yay:

Yeah, for the early packing! I hope it worked out for you!!!
Have a FANTASTIC time...can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!

Well, it kind of did...but I was up pretty late the night before anyway. No matter what I do, I'll never get a good night's sleep before Disney! :crazy2:
:thumbsup2 Well that's a start! :rotfl2:

Well technically you can call it final when the trip is over! :rotfl:

Happy Almost DIsney Day! :hyper: I assume you will be getting ready for bed very shortly because.... YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY IN THE MORNING!!!

tumblr_nie9jiDy5v1r3hjpho1_500.gif

OMG I love this gif, haha! :rotfl: And thanks! :jumping1:

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! And of course a fabulous trip!

Thank you! It was a great trip, perfect way to celebrate an anniversary! :banana:

Hey Jen! Hope you had a great trip. Looking forward to hearing all about it. popcorn::

Thanks, we did, it was so much fun! :jumping1:

So I know I'm a little late considering your trip is ending today, but I just had to comment anyway! Hahah. From what I've heard, it's been a great trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Haha, that's ok! It was a great trip, I was debating with myself on doing a TR, but whatever, I'll just do one. It's been a while, so why not? :thumbsup2

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! I'm back from my trip. I know, it seems fast right? Well while we were there, it totally didn't! Time usually speeds by in Disney, but it didn't this time! I mean, of course it went fast, but it wasn't like I woke up and it was my last day before I knew it or anything, so it was nice! It felt like we were there for such a long time! And I think that's why coming home from this trip was extra difficult. I have some serious Post Disney Depression going on right now, and I haven't had that in a while. I mean, after every trip, I feel sad, but this one has really hit me hard. :sad: I think it's because I usually know exactly when I'll be back, but right now, I don't know. I have some ideas that I'm thinking about but nothing is definite yet. I think once I have something booked I'll feel so much better! :yay:

So I know I said I was going to do a Trip Report for this trip. But while we were there, I was like "eh I don't think I want to do one" so while I kept taking notes, they weren't that detailed, and while I did take a ton of pictures, 90% of them are on my phone. And then I got home and I was like "I DO want to do a TR!" So now I have to make the best of it with my not so great notes, haha! My pictures are ok though, because my phone luckily takes pretty nice pictures. :thumbsup2

So once I get started on my TR, I'll post a link here! I'm going to try to get it started tomorrow night, I just have to make sure all of my pictures are uploaded and everything! And I have to decide on a title, I have 2 I'm considering, and I don't really love either of them, but we'll see! I hate thinking of TR titles, I always come up with the stupidest things!:rotfl:

Thanks for reading along with this PTR and I hope to see everyone over at my TR whenever that starts! I'll keep you all posted! And once again, I have to get caught up on everyone else's PTR's/TR's! :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing all about it!! If it's any consolation...I totally didn't know I was gonna do a TR and took no notes and my TR has very few pics just because uploading them is a pain..but the DIS'ers still love them lol me included! Can't wait to read it all!

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you had a great time!

(And I'm excited that you're doing a trip report!) ::yes::

Woohoo!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I replied to your reply on my PTR before reading this - SO happy that you have decided to do a TR! :thumbsup2:hyper:

Ugh, Jen, I totally know what the Post Disney Depression feels like. This sounds crazy but I get anxious about it before even leaving for a trip (like, now, for example :laughing:). So I do all these things before leaving so I won't have to face them when I get home. For instance, at work I have a Disney desk calendar (duh :laughing:) and I rip off the days of my trip prior to leaving so I don't have to come back and do it afterwards because, well, how depressing is that?! Just silly things like that that I always do to avoid even a little extra Disney depression. But hopefully doing your TR will help! And we know that once your next trip is booked, that will help too! :thumbsup2 I'm so excited to hear all about your trip!!!!!!!

Welcome back. I'm glad you felt like this trip was just the right length, but sorry you have the Post Disney Blues. Happens to me all the time. That's why TRs are great - they help cure the blues!

Don't worry about your notes, you have pictures - that's what matters. You can make up the rest. That's what I day. Well, sort of....:rotfl:

I think once I have something booked I'll feel so much better! :yay:
Even dreaming about the next trip helps a little bit! We went to Disneyland (which was fun!) for two days during Spring Break and to say it whetted my appetite for more Disney would be an understatement! I was planning our upcoming July 2016 on the drive back home! ;)
And then I got home and I was like "I DO want to do a TR!" So now I have to make the best of it with my not so great notes, haha! My pictures are ok though, because my phone luckily takes pretty nice pictures. :thumbsup2
Yay! Look forward to reading it! :D
And I have to decide on a title, I have 2 I'm considering, and I don't really love either of them, but we'll see! I hate thinking of TR titles, I always come up with the stupidest things!:rotfl:
I do as well. Had a tough time coming up with one for the PTR, but eh, it is what it is.
My husband and I have a May 1st Anniversary as well- 16 years so far- and we spent our Honeymoon in Disney World! Just wanted to say how happy I for both of you and that you got to celebrate your 5th Anniversary in style and at terrific resorts! :hug:

Welcome back, Jen. I kept looking for you and Brandon but never did see you. :( I've lost track how many times we've been there at the same time and still haven't hooked up.

Glad to read that you enjoyed your time, and I'm excited for your TR!! Can't wait!

Thank you! I'm going to start my TR today! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing all about it!! If it's any consolation...I totally didn't know I was gonna do a TR and took no notes and my TR has very few pics just because uploading them is a pain..but the DIS'ers still love them lol me included! Can't wait to read it all!

Haha I'm always so bad with taking notes! It's just so hard for me to pull out my phone in the middle of Disney and type up what I'm doing! I know a lot of people actually write in journals at the end of the day what they did, but I can't do that either! Well, hopefully what I have will be good enough! :rotfl:

Welcome back!
So happy you decided to do a TR! Your reports are great!!

Thanks! Awww, thanks again! :banana:

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you had a great time!

(And I'm excited that you're doing a trip report!) ::yes::

Thanks! I had a great time! Yay! :cool1:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I replied to your reply on my PTR before reading this - SO happy that you have decided to do a TR! :thumbsup2:hyper:

Ugh, Jen, I totally know what the Post Disney Depression feels like. This sounds crazy but I get anxious about it before even leaving for a trip (like, now, for example :laughing:). So I do all these things before leaving so I won't have to face them when I get home. For instance, at work I have a Disney desk calendar (duh :laughing:) and I rip off the days of my trip prior to leaving so I don't have to come back and do it afterwards because, well, how depressing is that?! Just silly things like that that I always do to avoid even a little extra Disney depression. But hopefully doing your TR will help! And we know that once your next trip is booked, that will help too! :thumbsup2 I'm so excited to hear all about your trip!!!!!!!

Haha, I'm excited too, it's been a while since I've done a TR! I just hope it's good, I feel like I'm going to get halfway through and realize my notes are awful and want to abandon it! :rotfl2:

I feel the same way, like I'm excited right before the trip, but once it's here, I get a little sadness knowing I don't have that anticipation of a trip to look forward to! The only things that cures it is booking another trip, and that's not always possible! But writing and reading TR's help, so I'm looking forward to getting this one started, and reading the TR's of people who were there around the same time! :banana:

Welcome back. I'm glad you felt like this trip was just the right length, but sorry you have the Post Disney Blues. Happens to me all the time. That's why TRs are great - they help cure the blues!

Don't worry about your notes, you have pictures - that's what matters. You can make up the rest. That's what I day. Well, sort of....:rotfl:

Thanks! I had some serious PDD a few days ago, luckily I've kind of snapped out of it, but there's a reason for that, which I'll tell you guys about in the TR...:rolleyes1

Haha, yeah the pictures will fill in the gaps of where the notes should be, I hope! :thumbsup2

Even dreaming about the next trip helps a little bit! We went to Disneyland (which was fun!) for two days during Spring Break and to say it whetted my appetite for more Disney would be an understatement! I was planning our upcoming July 2016 on the drive back home! ;)

Yay! Look forward to reading it! :D

I do as well. Had a tough time coming up with one for the PTR, but eh, it is what it is.
My husband and I have a May 1st Anniversary as well- 16 years so far- and we spent our Honeymoon in Disney World! Just wanted to say how happy I for both of you and that you got to celebrate your 5th Anniversary in style and at terrific resorts! :hug:

Haha, I'm always planning my next Disney trip while I'm at Disney, which is weird, because I didn't do that this time! I didn't even look at the bounce back offers! :scared1:

My TR title isn't great or witty or even a little Disney inside joke, which people like to use from their trips...but whatever, I don't care, it's not really about the title for me, you know? :confused3

Oh wow, awesome, happy belated anniversary! :cool1: And thank you! :goodvibes

Welcome back, Jen. I kept looking for you and Brandon but never did see you. :( I've lost track how many times we've been there at the same time and still haven't hooked up.

Haha, I know, I looked for you too! One day we'll run into each other, I'm sure! :thumbsup2

Playing Catch up! Can't wait to hear about your trip!:wave2:

Yay, thanks! I'm going to start my TR right now, so I'll post a link as soon as it's ready! :thumbsup2

TR Link

Hi guys! Here's the link to my new Trip Report, it's called, obviously, The "I Wasn't Going to Do a Trip Report" Trip Report, because well, halfway through the trip, I decided not to do one, and then I got home, and thought, why not, I'll do one! The intro is awful, it's been a while since I've done a proper TR, so it's me just basically rambling nonsense, so if you want to just sub and skip the intro, feel free! I will probably do my first real update Monday or Tuesday! Hope to see you guys over there! :goodvibes

The "I Wasn't Going to Do a Trip Report" Trip Report-May 2015

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter