Can't stop crying

I just wanted to say to you as the wife of someone who has been battling Pancreatic Cancer for 5 years, first and foremost, a big hug and then try to stay in the present and take it one day at a time.. I will be watching for updates from you.. please stay strong..

As the mother of a child who was diagnosed with cancer at age 14 I feel your fear. Keeping you in my heart and prayers , take it one day at a time.....one foot infront of the other.

We got some very sad news Tuesday.

A friend of Sue's (yasuern) posted on a similar thread on the GLBT forum that Sue lost her fight with Leukemia.

Here's the thread on that forum. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2278044 Sue's obitiuary has been linked as well. Please take a look.

Sue was a wonderful lady and one of the "Cool Straight People" that frequents the GLBT boards. She will be missed.

So sorry to hear this news. Prayers for peace and comfort for her family and friends in the days ahead.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Like the others say, take one day at a time, and think positive thoughts. I really believe that attitude affect's people's health - try and think yourself into remission (along WITH your medical treatments). Fight this in your head and your heart!

We got some very sad news Tuesday.

A friend of Sue's (yasuern) posted on a similar thread on the GLBT forum that Sue lost her fight with Leukemia.

Here's the thread on that forum. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2278044 Sue's obitiuary has been linked as well. Please take a look.

Sue was a wonderful lady and one of the "Cool Straight People" that frequents the GLBT boards. She will be missed.

Although I am sorry to read it, thanks for posting the update. I am saying prayers for Sue and her family.

Laurie

Aww.
I'm sorry to hear this! I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
(Hugs)

I am so sorry to hear of the news about Sue. Her family and thoughts are in my prayers. Thank you rpmdfw for posting the news here on the Coping and Compassion board. You have all been so supportive of her memory on the other thread, your caring is touching. :hug:

Prayers said for Sue's family and friends. Thank you for sharing the news of her passing.

Oh my gosh, I am lost for words. I have no idea who this poor lady, but I just broke down right at my desk reading this. I am so sorry to read this.

My prayers are with her family and all of you :sad1:

I am so sorry to hear about Sue's passing. I seldom visit the Coping and Compassion thread but thought I would check it out today to help me deal with the emotions that I'm experiencing with my diagnosis of the recurrence of my uterine cancer. I came upon Sue's post and had to read it because some days are like that for me also.

Life is full of unexpected moments and I was shocked to realize that it was Sue who had rented me her DVC points for my WDW trip in May 2008 which became our celebration trip for the end of my my radiation therapy and also our 34th wedding anniversary. She worked with me to plan that trip for our stay at both the VWL and OKW. We also took a cruise on the Wonder in between the 2 resort stays-truly the trip of a lifetime.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to her family. I am so thankful that I "met" Sue at that time and she helped me celebrate my own life.

Oh my. This is so sad. I have been wondering how Sue was doing and now just found this. Tomorrow will be one month. I pray her family is doing okay.

DisDee, :hug:

My thoughts go out to her family. This is so sad.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter