Can't Stand It!!!

dis_lovr_04

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
AAAAAAA We are leaving in like 10 days!! How does neone stand the wait?!!??! Can't wait to get there. Neone else feel this way???

I wicked know what the feeling is like!! How about this, I have to wait 4 more YEARS until my senoir year 2 go 2 Disney!! Aaaahh!!!! (We just got back from our last trip about a month ago) :p He He he!

Yeah, me too! Give me about 30 days or so and I'll be bouncing off the walls!! :D

:smooth:

hey just watch a lot of disney movies and go online to the disnney sight and just think about being there...

or you could just plan what your going to do in 10 days!

I can totally relate to where you're coming from. I leave in 9 days and everytime I get in the car with my family, I'm like, "OK, can we please talk about the Disney Cruise?" lol :)

yea me too. I cant wait to get there but then it is over like that!! I dont think I will be able to wait about 45 more days!!!!!:)

i'm already excited and i don't leave for disneyland till july 28 and then we go on the disney cruise(which i'm even more excited for) till august 3. i wasn't that excited till we got the videos and i sat down and watched them. i havn't been to disney world since i was 5!!!! i was at disneyland 2 or 3 yrs. back but i', even more excied now!

I can soooo relate to u! I have to wait 2 more weeks!!! I hate it. But it's good to start planing ahead, and the time seems to go by quite fast. Usually i luv to pac ahead. I don't mean 3 or 4 days ahead. I mean more than a week ahead. I'm so obsessed w/ WDW that i have already started packing.:p

We might not be going this year! I think I am gonna die! This is torture!!!

I just watch the planning video alot! and look at pics!

and pack...packing is the best! hehe!

and do lots of screaming and jumping up in down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter