Can't remember if body wash is included?

Mickeyhugger

DIS Veteran
I must be getting really old, as I can't remember if body wash is included along with shampoo, cond, and body lotion?

(I'd love less weight in my luggage.)

Thanks!:earsgirl:

Anyone know the brands of shampoo & conditioner? I'm kind of picky about what I use but would love to pack one less thing...

Anyone know the brands of shampoo & conditioner? I'm kind of picky about what I use but would love to pack one less thing...

It's called H20+ and they're great!! I always bring extra home because I love what it does to my hair. They refill it every day so you shouldn't have to worry about brining some :)

And currently Beauty Brands is having it liter sale and one of the items is H2O body wash. Might be worth looking into if you like that brand.

It's called H20+ and they're great!! I always bring extra home because I love what it does to my hair. They refill it every day so you shouldn't have to worry about brining some :)

While I love the body lotion and conditioner, I find the shampoo makes my hair resemble a haystack. I have very fine curly hair and it seems to dry it out too much.

And currently Beauty Brands is having it liter sale and one of the items is H2O body wash. Might be worth looking into if you like that brand.
Thanks for the link! I love the body wash and they had a sale on the 32 oz size for $12.98!!!! Great deal. I wish the body butter was also on sale. :(

My formerly fine, pin-straight hair became thick and wavy after 2 pregnancies, so it sounds like I might like it. Good to know!

I thought that people who know about shampoo and body wash would also know about bathrobes. I have seen some photos with bathrobes hanging in Staterooms, but maybe those were concierge rooms. Are there bathrobes in the standard stateroom? Thanks!

I thought that people who know about shampoo and body wash would also know about bathrobes. I have seen some photos with bathrobes hanging in Staterooms, but maybe those were concierge rooms. Are there bathrobes in the standard stateroom? Thanks!

No.

Bar Soap.

I love the H2O products, especially the ones on DCL.

Everyday I would take them all out of the bathroom and put them in my luggage and our room attendant would add more.

You should see my collection now at home, I have a whole drawer, but only the poo, cond and body lotion. I never got new bars of soap.

The attendant will glady give you more if you ask too. I use them for guests when they come to visit.

We've never had bath robes. Its the one thing I always wish we had in the room. Perfect for sitting out on the verandah in the AM before getting ready.

They do sell some really nice ones in the gift shops onboard but they are over $100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter