Can't print SWA boarding pass?

branv

<font color=blue>The safety feature in my parents
So what if you CAN check in online 24 hours ahead of time for SWA, but you can't print the boarding pass? I will be on a DCL cruise, and willing to spend the 70 cents a minute to complete my check-in, but I can't print.

Can we perhaps still check in on line but pick up our "A" (fingers crossed) boarding passes at the airport at curbside check in or at the counter?

Thanks!

you just have to "reprint" the boarding pass at the airport....

several ways including skycap and kiosks, but if you are checking luggage inside they can certainly "reprint" the boarding pass ( it will have your " A number " the same as when you checked in ONLINE and a R beside it which stands for "reprint" )

DCL has printers on-board....I think they charge like a $.25 or something per print.....

But You can check in on-line and then have them re-print at the airport, too...

I've done the Reprint a few times since I can't print from the internet at home.

I've reprinted at the kiosks, through the skycaps and also just gone to another computer (usually work) - usually later in the day - and checked in "again" and it just prints them out as a reprint. You do the same steps, but it won't let you check in twice.

Oh I can print on there? Groovy :)

Frickin' Frackin' charges for everything...after spending a premium for stuff on the ship though, I might just be too broke by the last cruise day for .25 cents a page :rotfl2:

Nice to know I can check in online and still pick it up at the airport. Ahhhhh...don't you just love the internet. ;)

-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter