Can't log into MDE???? It's saying my password and email don't match...

ALL sites seem to be down. DVC member site there was no log in link and when I tried MDE it wouldn't work

Happening to me too. Just reserved my Fastpasses at 1:00 am last night too, so I am nearly in full melt down mode.

I wonder if there has been any disruption to the FP+ system in the parks.

I keep trying to call to check, but am getting an "all circuits are busy" message. I hope all reservations are safe on the back end.

I wonder if there has been any disruption to the FP+ system in the parks.
I am on an app for the park waits and so far I don't see anything about problems in the parks. Just lots more of the same issue we're having.

I am on an app for the park waits and so far I don't see anything about problems in the parks. Just lots more of the same issue we're having.

I was thinking in terms of using the app to change FPs.

Happening to me too. Just reserved my Fastpasses at 1:00 am last night too, so I am nearly in full melt down mode.

Same here. I made mine for May 2nd and I was happy to get what I did. I really want to tweak the times though and make sure they're still there!

Five minutes ago I got that error message:

"Sorry, the Email or Member Name and/or Password do not match any in our system. Please try again or create a new account.
If you feel this message is in error, call (407) 939-4357 for assistance."

I seem to be back in now. And the site has updated their terms and conditions.

I was having the same issues but I "reset" my PW to the same PW I currently have an it let me in, lol...We leave in a week so I just wanted to make sure everything is still ok...Thank goodness it let me back in, lol

I too suffered the "mild terror" feeling this morning. It forced me to call, and I waited for over 45 minutes. Then I was connected to the most friendly and helpful cast member I've ever talk with. She was GREAT! It was truly a sprinkling of pixie dust. pixiedust:

As PP suggested I changed my password (to the same one) and then tried to log in again. It didn't work at first but then I took a zen-like deep breath and tried again in a couple minutes and it worked! This was on the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter