Can't get through to MS?

dbond

DIS Veteran
It's Tuesday morning and I've been trying to get through to MS all morning. I get a funny sound, like a no longer in service warbling sound, it's hard to describe in words. Has anyone ever had that happen. Is there phone system just temporarily down or is the system overloaded with calls and it defaults to this strange noise?

ME TOO!

I don't know what it is....it's not a busy signal but whatever it is it sounds very defective :)

I had the same problem. There's another number on the back of your card--starts with 407. I got through on that one! (Don't have the card in front of me now.) Good luck!

I just tried and got the same funny sound. UGH. 10:03 am CT) Can anyone send me the 407 number.... Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. I also tried 407-566-3800 (the number on the back of my card) but so far I've had no luck with that one either.

Good luck!

Thanks for your replies, at least I know it's not just me having problems. I get a busy signal on the 407#. Oh well, my needs were not urgent, I can wait, hope you all get through eventually.

I've been getting it, too. Very frustrating - I'm glad to have this forum so I know I'm not the only one. Maybe DVC hasn't paid their phone bill ;)

Just had the same thing happen.
And where do I go to find out why?

Here ofcourse!! :) :) :) :)

Having the same problem here - didn't see this thread before I posted - oh well. Someone suggested faxing request, I'll try that way....
Great to be able to know others are having the same issue - kinda of reduces the frustration

I was able to reach them via the 407#. However, I was looking in my handbook at the phone #'s and accidentally called the 407-566-3100#, which is the vacation club guide #, and they transferred me. They did say that the 800# was having problems and they were trying to repair.

Originally posted by DarthGoofy
The number is 1.407.566.3800

Thanks Darth! I tried calling many times but alas..... it is busy :(

Hopefully tomorrow things will be up and running!

UNLESS someone gets thru.... It would be great if ya could let us know! THanks:bounce:

Made reservations for BCV - wanted BWV in Oct, but I guess BCV will be OK:p

Member services said 800 # is still down and is a priority repair, but does not know when the servive will be fixed.

I figured out what the sound you hear when calling the 800 # reminds me of....the sound of a police car in London:)

have a great day all......

Maybe after last Tuesday, (heavy volume from BVC ressies)

Someone decided the people at MS needed a rest.

Can't you see them all right now.......

This is what they are saying

Phones aren't ringing that much......
Must be a slow day, chuckle chuckle
Too bad so sad.........
We'll make those DVC Disney freaks suffer!:D

Tried call ing MS this morning (weds) the 800# rings busy.... but a normal busy, not the goofy London Bobby song from yesterday. I decided to call via the 407# and got right thru.....

::::on the phone now::::: They say the 800 is up and running.... busy signals are due to high call volume.

I got thru to 800 number this morning at around 9:30 a.m. EST.

(Didn't get the OKW studio I wanted for my daughter and her husband, though...........I guess they'll have to "settle" for a one-bedroom!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter