• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't get Reservations

klafollette

Earning My Ears
I wanted to surprise my husband by booking our first camping trip this Friday and Saturday. I have been calling for over a week now to see if any availability comes open, but every day no one has cancelled.

:( :( :( :(

Sorry you couldn't make it in.

We have been waiting for this weekend since July and are happy that it is finally here.

Keep on trying, never know.

John

Try booking for 3 or 4 nights and see if you can get in, then cancel the extra nights.

I was having a heck of a time getting just Friday and Saturday night at the Fort in December.

I had a discounted reservation for Wed and Thursday, and a discounted reservation for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

Was willing to pay rack rate for Friday and Saturday, but couldn't get ANY availability.

Then I tried for for 3 nights starting Thursday and availability came right up!

I then cancelled Thursday night a couple of days later.

You could try for Fri through Tuesday, then check out early.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter