Cant get on online checkin on is it me?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kat3668, Sep 2, 2010.

1. kat3668

kat3668 Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i

Apr 24, 2005
    Been trying two days to do online checkin and I'm not able to get through on the website. Anyone else havig this issue or is it just me?:thumbsup2
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

Sep 1, 2003
    One of my reservations won't pull up online for online check in or anything. I asked the CM about it and she said that she fixed it for me last time I called in so it shouldn't be a problem. She said if it was that I could call back.....not sure why one of mine pulls right up online and the other can't. We aren't 10 days out so I hope it's fixed by that time.
  4. nurse.darcy

nurse.darcy DIS Veteran

Feb 16, 2007
    OMG, I had this trouble with my July ressie and finally gave up. Had no issues checking in at the resort and got in the section I wanted at Pop no problem.
  5. williamson_ja

williamson_ja DIS Veteran

Apr 28, 2009
    I just did online check-in yesterday with no problems. :) I can't believe we're this close to going!
  6. EeyoreFanInAL

EeyoreFanInAL Earning My Ears

Aug 19, 2010
    I tried all day and couldn't get my reservation to come up. I tried and then called tech support and was given and it still wouldn't retrieve my reservation..I was wondering if I was alone..guess not!