cant get into Ohana, any ideas?

jmoney4080

Earning My Ears
I tried for the last 2+ mos to get an ADR at Ohana for my trip Dec7-11... does anyone know if there is a way I haven't thought of yet

I suppose it depends what you've tried.

How large is your party?

How flexible are you with the timing of your meal?

One thing that I have found is that playing with the timing of your request can help. IF you say you want 7pm, then that available 5pm table might tno be showing up - even if 5pm isn't your ideal time and the online sytem says it's showing you 'all times available from 5pm to 9pm.' Try puttign in a request for 5:30pm if you've been saying 7pm - you might get lucky that way.

Also try looking at other dates within your visit.

If all else fails, book some place different. 'Ohana is good, but there's so much to see at WDW, I'd only notice it a tiny bit if we didn't eat there. you might even be able to get a table at Kona next door.

If all that fails.....where are you staying? onsite?

keep trying! It took me a week but i found one!!! I did a dance! :cool1:

I also checked for every night that we were going to be there and it actually fell on a night we would be at MK!!!! :dance3:

Good luck!!!!

I would try to get a ADR for Kona and check with Ohana to see if there is anything available before checking into Ohana. I love Kona, we usually go every year. I love there big breakfast and press pot coffee. At dinner I love the sushi you can get for app. and the bread and macadamian butter. So if Ohana is still not available consider Kona as the next best!

I had been trying for Ohana, and this past week I was able to land both a dinner and breakfast ADR!! We are a party of 4, and nothing was every coming available.......searched for party of 6 got them! All I had to do was call the number on the confirmation page and modify to a party of 4 instead of 6.

I always find I have the most luck on-line the week leading up to leaving. Each year I feel disappointed when there are those 2 or 3 illusive ressies, but I have always lucked out right before I leave.
For example, I just scored an 'Ohana breakfast about 2 hours ago for next week :cool1:
Keep checking...

I tried for the last 2+ mos to get an ADR at Ohana for my trip Dec7-11... does anyone know if there is a way I haven't thought of yet

Make sure you subscribe to the December cancellation thread. It's the easiest way to find them without spending day and night on the disney site!

Keep checking! We're going in January, and I tried for almost a month before I finally lucked onto a 5:10 p.m. Everything else was for after 8:30, and that's just too late for the kids.

I felt very lucky- except then I had to rearrange my other ADR's :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter