Can't find background park music...

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
I can find it to listen to ....but not to download on my iphone. I want something I can listen to in the car on our way to WDW. The sites will eat up the data so I need it on my phone. I've found some park music CDs but they don't have the background music. I'd love to find Fantasmic, Illuminations, MK Park Entrance, Epcot Entrance, and the WL lobby music. Any suggestions???

Thanks!!

I can find it to listen to ....but not to download on my iphone. I want something I can listen to in the car on our way to WDW. The sites will eat up the data so I need it on my phone. I've found some park music CDs but they don't have the background music. I'd love to find Fantasmic, Illuminations, MK Park Entrance, Epcot Entrance, and the WL lobby music. Any suggestions???

Thanks!!

I have found a ton, including the mk and epcot entrance music on http://www.mousebits.com/
You have to know how to use torrents but it is pretty easy and I think there is an instructional post on their forums. Keep in mind though, they won't have stuff there that can be bought on cd, illuminations or wishes for example. Those can both be found on amazon (and maybe itunes as well) and well worth the money imo.

There are also tools that will let you convert audio from YouTube into an mp3 file just google it. I have done that to get tomorrowland background music for example.

Good luck.

I use the YouTube trick, though sometimes with longer loops certain sites won't let you do it (but they can be found). This has worked well for me and I have been amassing a lot of park music for car use.

Last edited:
I use the YouTube trick, though sometimes with longer loops certain sites won't let you do it (but they can be found). THis has worked well for me and I have been amassing a lot of park music for car use.

I just figured this out yesterday and it's wonderful!!! So much less time consuming and less complicated than trying to download it from somewhere. This will be great for our road trip to WDW in a couple months! :yay:

I just figured this out yesterday and it's wonderful!!! So much less time consuming and less complicated than trying to download it from somewhere. This will be great for our road trip to WDW in a couple months! :yay:

If you are interested I have some tracks on my Google Drive folder, mostly ripped from YouTube. PM me if you want any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter