Can't figure out how to add DME to MDE.

Jojo h

Earning My Ears
I know this is a rookie question, but can somebody tell me how to sign up for ME on MDE? We have our reservations already and I can't figure out how to add ME. Our trip is in Sept. I also can't find the part of MDX where I can pay for the trip. Do I need to call in for these things? TIA!

I swear these things used to be there, but now I can't find it. Or maybe I have looked at so many websites I've lost track. :confused3

Call for ME you can let them know your incoming flight and outgoing flight. When you arrive at MCO at the ME pick up location, your magic band will be linked, if something goes wrong there is a CM there to assist. On your return trip the night before you leave there will be an envelope dropped at your door showing what time you are to meet at the ME bus stop at your resort for your trip back to the airport. As for paying, I don't know I use a TA and they handle the payment.

Thanks so much! The DIS has helped me so much with planning for this trip!

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a question. If you provided your flight info when making the original package booking, do you have to do it again via the link above or is it already reserved? Thanks in advance.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a question. If you provided your flight info when making the original package booking, do you have to do it again via the link above or is it already reserved? Thanks in advance.

No, you shouldn't have to. Just watch out for flight changes and update DME if you want to. For arrival it really doesn't matter unless your arrival date changes. Your departure flight needs to be accurate so you get put on the right bus back to the airport. Have a good look over your DME info when it comes to be sure the info (esp return info) is right and you should be good to go.

No, you shouldn't have to. Just watch out for flight changes and update DME if you want to. For arrival it really doesn't matter unless your arrival date changes. Your departure flight needs to be accurate so you get put on the right bus back to the airport. Have a good look over your DME info when it comes to be sure the info (esp return info) is right and you should be good to go.
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter