can't decide

bkb91

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

Quick question! trying to plan and stuck on something.

When we do our hollywood studios day, we were going to have a dinner ADR at California Grill or Hoop De Do Musical Revue. Which would be the best in terms of maximizing our park time and not traveling so much? Or should we do one over the other regardless.

Thanks

Hello all!

Quick question! trying to plan and stuck on something.

When we do our hollywood studios day, we were going to have a dinner ADR at California Grill or Hoop De Do Musical Revue. Which would be the best in terms of maximizing our park time and not traveling so much? Or should we do one over the other regardless.

Thanks

Well, in theory HDDR would take longer to travel to, because there isn't a direct route to Pioneer Hall. However, I wouldn't let that dissuade me. I've done the bus from a park to FW and then the internal bus back to Pioneer hall ,and it really didn't take that long (faster than taking the boat from MK in my experience).

If it were me, I'd do HDDR simply because I think it is a better value for my dining dollar. Maybe if I was just going for sushi, I'd go to California Grill, but otherwise, it wasn't good enough to justify the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter