• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't Decide

iheartphineas

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

I am having a problem deciding what to eat on my last day at MK.

My son's have pirates league at 1:10, and the Pirate parade is at 4:00. Currently I have a ressie at Crystal Palace at 4:45, which I think is cutting it too close.

So I am trying to decide where to change my ressie to. I don't know if I should just change CP to lunch at like 11:50 (that is the time available) or do a character breakfast instead.

We are already doing Chef Mickeys for breakfast a different day.

There are 4 of us, me,DH, DS (4) and DS (3).

What do you guys think? :)

I say try for Ohana's (yum) or 1900 Park Fare for the characters. Both are on the monorail line.

Are you planning on staying in MK for the evening?

The parade is at 4:00 pm. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to last but surely not more than 30 minutes. You would probably have time to make your 4:45 ADR, but you don't want to feel rushed either - especially w/ taking the group pics after the parade.

You could change CP to lunch or breakfast - we enjoy breakfast & lunch at CP.

And, if you wanted just counter-service for dinner, you could try Tortuga Tavern which is in Adventureland to stay in the "pirate" theme.

Or, if you wanted a table-service dinner, you could see if you could get a dinner ADR at 'Ohana at the Poly. Or, your son might like Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge - our kids love it! The Wilderness Lodge is only a boat ride away from the MK.

We also like Tony's Town Square.

Are you planning on staying in MK for the evening?

The parade is at 4:00 pm. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to last but surely not more than 30 minutes. You would probably have time to make your 4:45 ADR, but you don't want to feel rushed either - especially w/ taking the group pics after the parade.

You could change CP to lunch or breakfast - we enjoy breakfast & lunch at CP.

And, if you wanted just counter-service for dinner, you could try Tortuga Tavern which is in Adventureland to stay in the "pirate" theme.

Or, if you wanted a table-service dinner, you could see if you could get a dinner ADR at 'Ohana at the Poly. Or, your son might like Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge - our kids love it! The Wilderness Lodge is only a boat ride away from the MK.

We also like Tony's Town Square.

Thanks!!:banana:

Were going to change CP to lunch that day.

After lurking on the boards a while I took the plunge and joined in on the fun!

I already have dinner ressies for Ohana on arrival night and Whispering Canyon for our other MK day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter