• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't decide which resort

June 12-18. Do you ever do split stays? Now something else to think about :)

I have in the past and my next trip will be crazy because we'll be splitting 12 Disney days between 6 Disney resorts. That's probably on the extreme end for most but my family has signed off on it and I'm sure that we will have a blast. Four of them are brand new to everyone in the family, one is new for the kids and the last one is the kids favorite. If you haven't done it before, I'd recommend trying a single split to see if you like it.

I've stayed at both and I would say AKL hands down!! It's an amazing resort and the pool is awesome. POR is okay but the bus situation there is a total turn off for me because there are at least 4 stops and it felt like it took 20 minutes to just to get out of the resort in the morning. I also like that AKL is under one roof with indoor corridors, that's a big deal for me especially if it's raining!

Tell me about it!!! I can't decide either, been studying, mulling for a couple of weeks now and i keep going back and forth on the hotel decision. Too many great choices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter