Cant decide which one?

SRUAlmn - We are going with STVS, but it is the Intimate package costing $882 (inc tax) Package title - Intimate Stylized Edit.

Package includes

Choice of custom opening
2 camera covering ceremony
Music mixed throughout video where appropriate (3 songs)
'Slow motion' or 'Stylized' Retrospective
Stylized treatment
1 DVD copy of completed video
Up to 2 hours of Wedding Day coverage

The characters on the other hand will cost us $1200(exc tax)

SRUAlmn - We are going with STVS, but it is the Intimate package costing $882 (inc tax) Package title - Intimate Stylized Edit.

Package includes

Choice of custom opening
2 camera covering ceremony
Music mixed throughout video where appropriate (3 songs)
'Slow motion' or 'Stylized' Retrospective
Stylized treatment
1 DVD copy of completed video
Up to 2 hours of Wedding Day coverage

The characters on the other hand will cost us $1200(exc tax)

So I'm assuming since we're having a custom we can't do that package, right? That sinks! Oh well. Thanks for the info :)

Ok, we are not having either of them for money reasons. However, if I could, I would get the characters. I would choose Chip & Dale or Eeyore though b/c they're my favorite. I would love to have them all to myself for a 1/2 hour. I bet they would be a hit with the children, and everyone else.

What we are doing for video is having my bro, DF's bro, and the other groomsmen take some of their own raw footage. My bro just got a new high-tech video camera for Christmas so they'll be using that one. Plus, they're all pretty funny so I'm going to be excited to see what their commentary is. Maybe you could have someone do this for you :confused3

Good luck :)

Ok, we are not having either of them for money reasons. However, if I could, I would get the characters. I would choose Chip & Dale or Eeyore though b/c they're my favorite.

If it makes you feel any better, Pooh and his friends are not able to come to weddings due to their licensing restrictions.

We had our wedding (in the UK) video'd 10 years ago, and have to admit we watched it a few times when we first had it, but not for years after. For our 10th anniversary I had it transferred to DVD for a gift for Nigel and we watched it again when the whole family came over. It was actually really good to see it again after such a long time as our little paige boy is almost a teenager, and also our granparents were there who have since passed away. Just a thought.

Also, this is going to sound pretty awful, but has anyone had problems with young children 'taking over' with the character's and not allowing the B & G to get lots of good photo's with them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter