CAN'T DECIDE!!! need help please

goofie

Earning My Ears
We are trying to decide between staying at BC or the Poly.
We love the location of the Poly and the volcano pool looks fun for the kids.
We love the look of the BC and Stormalong Bay looks awesome.
The thing is, will the kids only be able to swim in SAB during the day and not the evening(in october). This is very important because they enjoy swimming in the evening.
If I understand correctly, the volcano pool is open 24 hours/day.
Does this mean that there is only the quiet pool at the BC available in the evening? Doesn't it get awfully crowded?
THANKS!!!!!:sunny:

I don't know how many days you are going, but you could split your stay and give both a try. :)

My husband and I have agreed to try each resort at least once, and so far we have liked all of them for different reasons. No matter which resort you choose you're going to have a great vacation. :)

Good Luck! :smooth:

I agree with TigrLvsPooh. We couldn't decide either so we split our nights. Let the resorts move your belongings and go to the parks. Have a nice lunch somewhere and then take the bus to your new resort to check in. They make it really easy to resort hop!

Unless things have changed, the SAB pool is open at night but not 24 hours a day. It seems like it closed at 10 last time we were there. I don't know about the BC quiet pool, but there was no one at the YC one last year when I was doing laundry after park closing. The poly pool is nice, especially for younger kids, but I think the lack of even one hot tub there is a huge omission.

I would recommend splitting your stay between the 2 resorts. This way you get the best of both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter