• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't Check In...I HATE the new web site

jrapps

DIS Veteran
Today is my check in day...at the stroke of midnight I logged in but it WONT LET ME CHECK IN. I am so frustrated right now. I can click on the "Explore Activities" link but it bypasses the Itinerary page where the "My Online Check-In" link is and goes straight to the calendar. I have tried multiple browsers, computers...nothing works.

I am so frustrated right now......

I know now I should just go to sleep so I can call then at 8am when a real person is there but now I can't sleep...i miss the old website. I don't understand why the "My Online Check In" link doesn't work!!! All it does is take me to the My Cruise Reservations page...me not happy.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I tried different computers and different browsers, but it just keep taking me in circles. Super frustrating. I ended up checking in the next morning.

Has anyone been able to select their port arrival time at midnight eastern time on their check in day or has Disney changed it so it's not available until later? Wondering if it's happening to everyone or if some are still able to get their PAT right when online check in opens. We weren't able to until the next morning when we checked in last month.

When we did ours a few months ago it took about 45 minutes to come up. Some others have reported it took over an hour to appear. I have no idea why this happens now (except that it's clearly related to the new site).

Well I woke up again at 3am...still not available. I tried again at 5:30am and it finally appeared. This is the first time I wasn't able to check in at midnight. Im relieved I was finally able to do it but I would have gotten much more sleep if Disney was a little more open about the process withi their new site. Ugh.

Well I woke up again at 3am...still not available. I tried again at 5:30am and it finally appeared. This is the first time I wasn't able to check in at midnight. Im relieved I was finally able to do it but I would have gotten much more sleep if Disney was a little more open about the process withi their new site. Ugh.
Same thing happened to me on our check in morning. It wasn't until about 5:30 or 5:45 AM that it became live.

I had the exact same (and very frustrating) experience a week ago. At midnight (Eastern time) I had access to book onboard reservations and port excursions, but could not access the online check in. I tried again around 3:30 a.m. with no luck and then finally was able to get in around 5:15 a.m.

On my last 90 day check-on night - shortly after the release of the new site. I logged in using the "My Disney Cruise -> My Reservations" link after the midnight roll over, and did not see the "Online Check in" link for either reservation. What I ended up doing was clicking the "Add Reservation" and re-adding both reservations, even though I had previously done that, and even though they already showed up in "My Reservations".

Once I did that, both reservations immediately had the "Online Check-In" link.

I had the same issues...couldn't check in until about 5:30 am. Even then I could only do it on my iPhone.

DCL told me the issue is using Safari. They implied there were no issues with IE or Chrome.

I had the same issues...couldn't check in until about 5:30 am. Even then I could only do it on my iPhone.

DCL told me the issue is using Safari. They implied there were no issues with IE or Chrome.
I used Chrome and couldn't do online check in at midnight (or 1:00 am or 2:00 am) the night the window opened, so I don't think it's the browser. I think it's the DCL website.

The exact thing happened to me. I tried from 12 AM to 2 AM and it did not work. I went to sleep and woke up around 5am and was able to check in. I did not get the check in time I wanted at 5 AM but I would've been able to get it had it been available to me at midnight. I was so pissed!

Our check in was about a month ago. I was on the DCL site a minute after midnight for gold online check in and also could not check in. I tried different browsers (chrome and firefox), logged out and in, even tried a different computer. Around 3am I gave up and went to sleep. Just as all of you, I was able to check in with no problems around 7am the next morning. I was also really mad, and really tired. I guess I should have called DCL to investigate. If any of you do find out what time the system lets us check in online now, please post it here and in a new thread, so everyone will see it!!

Our check in was about a month ago. I was on the DCL site a minute after midnight for gold online check in and also could not check in. I tried different browsers (chrome and firefox), logged out and in, even tried a different computer. Around 3am I gave up and went to sleep. Just as all of you, I was able to check in with no problems around 7am the next morning. I was also really mad, and really tired. I guess I should have called DCL to investigate. If any of you do find out what time the system lets us check in online now, please post it here and in a new thread, so everyone will see it!!
I can only report that our check in window opened at midnight (eastern time - 9:00 pm for me) for me on the correct day for our upcoming cruise. With no problems. I breezed through all the check in stuff and selected excursions easily.

My Silver CC window opened tonight and it worked flawlessly. Got everything I wanted including 10:30 PAT, BBB on formal night and Royal Tea second sea day. I was using Google Chrome FTW.

Checked in for two upcoming cruises after the new website was "released" and had horrible issues both times. Multiple calls to DCL and was told by everyone I spoke with that they are still working on the website and some said that it is not compatible with Safari, so we have been using Google Chrome but still have issues. Most recent issue was that other individuals traveling with us did the online Kids Registration but the online reservation continued to show that kids were not registered...had to call DCL again, they confirmed the registrations went through and said it not updating on the cruisers side is a known issue. I really wish they would just be up front with the issues and publish them on the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter