• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't Change My Avatar!

Kiersten

Mouseketeer
I tried to change my avatar but when it says uploaded successfully, it shows a blank picture with a ripped page looking thing. I've tried it several times and logged off and logged back on. Nothing is working!

That means that the link to the picture or the picture format isn't working. It's not a problem with the DIS board, but with the picture itself or where the picture is hosted originally. I'd try to save the picture in a different location and then upload from there. You can also try resizing the picture, or changing the extension to .jpg. Or, just pick a different picture.

Has this happened with other pictures you've tried?

Yes, it has happened with several pictures but I will try one I haven't tried to upload and see if that works. Thanks!

Well, that one worked. The other one that didn't work was of my two dogs but I will just use this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter