• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't buy my tax disc on line!

Lizzy Lemon

DIS Veteran
Just tried to get my tax disc using the on line service and as the insurance has just been renewed it couldn't find it on the checks they do so now I'll have a lovely long queue at the post office to get it - not good enough, less time for the Disboards!

Give it a few more days and it should appear.

Claire ;)

We had to wait for our insurance to show too. We ended up applying 5 days before we needed the disc but it still arrived in time for us to be legal. I'd wait and only go to the Post Office at the last moment if necessary.

Libby

You can always ring them and give them your policy number then they will process it for you. I had a problem last year with mine but they sorted it over the phone and posted the tax disc. Saves going to the PO - Ours always has a huge queue.

it takes about 14 days for the insurance to get in the system
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter