Can't buy a Disney Gift Card on Disney web site

cheriemek

Mouseketeer
I have been trying for days. I chose the card (not Disney store only card) and then when I click on continue, a wheel spins for a minute and then it comes back with an error saying something is broken. I can't find a way to contact Disney about this. I want to have it sent to someone out of town which is why I don't go to a store to buy it. Could the links be broken for days and Disney not know?

Try buying it at other stores? Tons of places sell Disney Gift Cards. Target, Best Buy, local grocery stores, giftcard mall, etc.

I have been trying since Friday. They keep telling me that IT is working to correct the problem. 1 800 328 0368. It is very annoying , and I find it silly that you can not purchase this over the phone.
Any way, they know of the problem, but have no idea when it will be fixed.

I just had this issue as well but did end up able to buy 2 giftcards finally on 8/2. Originally, I was trying to buy them under my usual Disney account but I have had crazy weird issues on Disney Shopping for weeks now with that account. So I realized I had another account that I used to order from 5 years ago and tried that one instead.

When I tried to add each giftcard to my cart, I would get the same error message. But when I then went and refreshed my cart, they ended up showing in there and I was able to check out. They just arrived a few days ago so hopefully they work fine on our trip in 12 days. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter